If you have been feeling unsettled, anxious, and unable to connect with those around you but you want to feel in control or just you want assurance that you are doing all the right things when it comes to your wellbeing, then our help might be for you. In the same way we benefit from a physical check-up, sometimes it’s our mental health that requires attention. Modern life comes with unexpected challenges that can throw us off track. Or we can be so busy trying to achieve and keep up with those around us, we lose perspective. We suspect we could feel better, but we don’t know where to start, and we need reliable advice.
A mental health screening with an objective professional can give you the clarity you need. Get quickly to the root of any imbalance, identify positive choices you’ve overlooked, and find the best ways forward.
Our Wellbeing MOT includes:
- a comprehensive emotional and mental health assessment
- a bespoke roadmap for moving forward with any issues and challenges
- tailored recommendations for further avenues of treatment (if required)
- a follow up call to answer any further questions you might have.
Paying attention to your mental health and wellbeing aligns you with the very heart of who you are, meaning you can benefit from:
- better focus
- raised self-esteem
- higher resilience
- a stronger sense of self
- less stress and anxiety
- more energy and improved sleep
- a renewed sense of purpose and direction
- being balanced and calmer at work and at home
- feeling connected to others and less lonely
- improved goal setting in line with your values.